Facebook Rashida is a role model?


Rashida Tlaib

Someone who wants to play nice with Michigan House member Rashida Tlaib called her a "role model."

Why?


I don’t think so.

How is she a role model?

There are many reasons to question the wisdom of  this generous assessment for Rashida- one of them is personal to me.


When I wrote an entry with a critique of  the “open letter” she issued with her stale accusations and with not enough facts to make a prima facie case of harassment against ADC and Imad Hamad she responded by a personal jab directed at me- on Facebook.


Rashida Tlaib and I used to be Facebook friends. I have no personal issues with Rashida whatsoever. In fact I was a supporter of Rashida and a donor to her political campaign.
She responded to my blog entry with a Facebook status update that she later deleted after having second thoughts.

She wrote: Ihsan Alkhatib if you see me don’t play with my hair or make remarks about my breasts.


I am not kidding.


This is the role model? This is how you respond to legitimate legal commentary?


 I wonder.
Rashida Tlaib

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Mahr Enforceable in a Court of Law?

Response to Amer Zahr’s Sexual Harassment Column

In Defense of the Dream During the Night of the Long Zionist Nightmare: